1. Solaren Corporation (“Solaren”) wishes to inform you of our policies related to the privacy of visitors to our web site (the “Site”).
3. For each visitor to our Site, our web server automatically recognizes the customer’s IP address/domain name combination. We collect IP address/domain name combinations of visitors to our web site, the e-mail addresses, aggregate information and information volunteered by the visitor. The information we collect is used for internal review and may be used to improve the content of our overall Internet site.
4. If you send any communications or materials to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any comments, data, questions, suggestions or the like, all such communications are, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary.
5. Any material submitted to this Site may be used, adapted, broadcast, changed, copied, disclosed, licensed, performed, posted, published, sold and transmitted by Solaren anywhere in the world, in any medium, forever, without compensation to you.
6. Solaren is also free to use, without compensation to you, any concepts, ideas, know-how or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever. You agree that Solaren is not obligated to use any such ideas or materials and you have no right to compel such use.
7. Internet transmissions are never completely private or secure. You understand that any message or information you send to the Site may be read or intercepted by others. Sending a message to Solaren does not cause Solaren to have any obligation or liability to you.
8. By submitting your information to us, you are consenting to our use of it as described above. If you do not want to be contacted by us in the future, or if you do not want us to share the information we collect from you with other companies or organizations, please do not submit your data to us.